My Life Would Suck Without You: Drabble 37

Boyfriend vs Sisterhood

I failed to finish a chapter for one of my ongoing stories, so I'm going to hide behind this drabble XD I did have a big heap of fun writing this though, and may write another drabble tomorrow to make up for my lack of activity. I'm starting uni in two days and drabbles will probably be more common than chapter updates, but I'll keep writing and hopefully keep the ball rolling.

I couldn't finish chapter 18 of Precious People because I got blindsided by inspiration for a fic I've had in the drawing boards. Yes, the same story I've been dropping not so subtle hints about for just about half a year. I'm tired of describing it like this every time, so let's called it Masquerade for future reference.

Ah, that is so much better.

Anyway, I was on an inspiration rush for Precious People before Masquerade hijacked it out of the blue. I'd rather have finished Precious People's chapter because even though I'm still writing, Masquerade is being worked on behind the scenes and I can't post it yet. That's why I sometimes prioritise Masquerade and hope to get it done as quickly as possible, so I can go back to my usual fics. But if you can't tell, things don't always go to plan...

 

0 Responses to My Life Would Suck Without You: Drabble 37