Update!

I know I've been pretty inactive lately. Sorry about that! I'm nearing the end of my beloved holidays and getting ready for university has been swallowing up a lot of my time lately, and there are days when I don't feel like writing. Hopefully I can get a chapter for one of my stories up before I start uni at the beginning of March. If I can't, then expect a drabble XD Fingers crossed!

Here's a quick update:

1) FANARTTTTTT! <3 xXEdwardxSakuraXx drew a picture of Team 8 from Precious People! There may be more coming, too! I am a very happy munchkin. Check it out here =D

2) FANFICCCCC! Fanfic of a fanfic? Wolfone10 wrote his version of an ending to Blossom In My Eyes. It's quite innovative! Give it a read here.

2.5) My own ending to Blossom is still non-existent at the moment, what with me lost about what note to finish the story on. No guarantees, but there a slim chance the ending may contradict something I've said before and surprise some people XD But again, no guarantees.

3) I'm currently reworking chapter 18 of Precious People. What I'd written before didn't gel with the story and had quite a bit of bad writing in it. Sometimes I forget that I'm winging this story, because I have canon to guide me with the major events. Only when I get to the smaller details do I stop and realise I'm stuck, haha.

4) I'll admit that in the past two months I've occasionally wondered if I'll ever finish all my stories. I haven't even started uni and writing has already taken a backseat. I guess it's because I've had these current stories with me for so long that sometimes I'm driven by obligation rather than interest. But! That doesn't mean I don't love my stories. I stand by my promise that I won't abandon them (and if I ever do, it will be announced) but be prepared for long lapses between updates - not to mention I have no idea when the stories will be finished. I'll be busy, of course, but the main reason why I don't always write when I have free time is because I've found that I always end up scrapping that progress. The best writing is always driven by inspiration. I'll be patient with writing, so I hope you guys can be patient with the reading XD

5) It looks like FF.net has disabled external links in profiles, so I've put links in italics for now. And is it just me, or are the center alignment and ruler features not working on profiles? o.o

 

0 Responses to Update!