My Life Would Suck Without You: Drabble 32

Faith

EDIT: This chapter took over eight hours to show on the site for some reason so I was advised to reupload it, which I did even though it was already showing up by the time I woke up. Well, either way the second upload showed up right away. Yay!

 

2 Responses to My Life Would Suck Without You: Drabble 32

  1. Anonymous Says:
    You're on a roll with these drabbles =] Always a good thing. But uhh, I'm not sure if it's just me, and you may have noticed already, but just in case, the new chapter isn't showing.
  2. peanutbutter126 Says:
    Haha, drabbles are very refreshing to write. I noticed the chapter wasn't showing as well. I did publish it and I can see it in my ff.net log in, so I guess the site is just lagging. It should be showing in a few hours. If it's still not showing after a while, I'll chase it up :)