Supernova (oneshot)

Supernova

"We'll be in the right place at the right time eventually." GaaSaku.

I haven't written a oneshot like that in a while. Even Endless was something I'd written half of, then dug up again after several months to finish. I love oneshots and drabbles. So much freedom <3

This might be a good time to briefly brush over my views on pairings, haha. A lot of my stories are NaruSaku, and I love the couple. But I have nothing against other couples involving Naruto and Sakura. I believe in situational romance; i.e. if the right situation comes up, any pairing is possible (fandom realism-wise). I mainly write NaruSaku because they are a fun pair, and because canon has already set up some foundations for it. I've written NaruHina before, and if a good idea ever crosses my mind, I have nothing against writing SasuSaku. That's how I see pairings. In fact, I'm sometimes tempted to embark on a mini journey of writing oneshots/short chapters for all kinds of pairings, just to show that fanfiction can let most of these pairings be portrayed realistically. But I've got enough on my plate right now, so that reckless idea is on hold XD

Those are my fanfiction views. If someone asked me what I rooted for in canon, I would say NaruSaku. But if it doesn't happen, or by a small stretch NaruHina ends up being canon, I wouldn't throw much of a fuss. That's what fanfiction is for =D

 

0 Responses to Supernova (oneshot)