Blossom In My Eyes: chapter 18

Chapter 18

Finally! It's been a long, long wait and I've actually forgotten most of what had happened in the story, haha. At the moment, there will be two more chapters coming before I can call this story complete. Can't wait!

 

3 Responses to Blossom In My Eyes: chapter 18

  1. Anonymous Says:
    Great chapter! I was just wondering, were you thinking of finishing up Blossom in My Eyes completely first? Or were you thinking of switching gears a little bit and start working on the next chapter of Halcyon Days first? =]

    Either way, I'm really excited!
  2. peanutbutter126 Says:
    Hey there! Right now my plan is to get the next chapter of Halcyon Days up first, so I'll have updated everything except for two 'younger' stories. Then I'll work on whichever story I have inspiration for. Preferably, I'd like to get Blossom finished as quickly as possible. Whatever it is, updates are guaranteed. Thanks for reading! :)
  3. Anonymous Says:
    Haha that's great to hear! So excited for the next chapter of Halcyon Days =]