Can you see this?

I. Am so slow. I only just realised that the blog wasn't updating OTL I've been posting sporadic updates but it looks like you guys haven't been seeing them. I've fiddled around and hopefully things are working again. So let me know if you guys can see this post!

Honestly though, you haven't missed out on much XD The progress meters haven't been updating either (fixing those soon) but you'll probably find the numbers aren't that different. I've been doing more editing than writing. I am cooking up some drabbles though! There will probably be a few rapid drabble updates in the near future, to make up for the lack of life with the multichapter stories.

Sometimes I suddenly realise just how many ongoing stories I'm juggling and feel overwhelmed. It's pretty common for me to find myself opening the chapter for Precious People, sticking in two slow sentences, and then switch over to see if I'll have better luck with Halcyon Days. I think I'm reaching that point where I need to forcefully focus on just one story at a time, even though I want so badly to write for all of them. It's sad to admit that I don't feel as attached to fanfiction as I used to. So whoever is still hanging around - talk to me? Let me know which stories you like most. Prod and nag me when it looks like I've gone dead again. Just saying hi reminds me of the fanfiction world - real life is pretty intent on giving me no time to think about it. I've always written for myself, but the thought that people will read my crazy stories keeps me at it (the thought that I keep you guys waiting for updates makes me guilty though XD). As always, thanks for reading! :)

 

4 Responses to Can you see this?

  1. JDec102 Says:
    We see it! Yeah!
  2. peanutbutter126 Says:
    Awesome! Can't believe I didn't notice haha.
  3. Anonymous Says:
    I'm pretty sure there are still a lot of readers like me who are still waiting for your stories. I'm glad that you're still trying though, and not just gonna up and abandon the stories.

    As for which stories I like most, well that's hard, cuz I like pretty much all of your stories, but maybe it'll come in this order - Halcyon Days, Precious People, Cherish, Blossom in My Eyes, and Only Human. Halcyon Days being the top, and Only Human coming in last. Although this list is a pretty close race, so everything is just very closely beating each other.

    Thanks for still trying to update, and I hope you'll have better luck in the coming days, weeks, etc.
  4. peanutbutter126 Says:
    Wow, thanks for reading so many of my stories - and liking nearly all the major ones to boot! I know I don't deliver much but I'll be trying twice as hard these coming weeks :)