Update

My break ended up being a lot busier than I thought it'd be. I was really looking forward to finishing a chapter for one of my stories, but if you've been watching the meters, you must've noticed that they haven't moved ==; Man, writing never used to be this hard! I sat down today and slowly added two sentences to Precious People... and that was as far as I got. Every time I try to work on my older stories, my attention always ends up going to the two drabble fics... or one of the many unpublished stories in the folder... or brainstorming an original story...

Sigh. I guess I always knew that older stories end up with the short straw in the long run, especially after leaving them for so long. It's hard to override your colourful new ideas with old ones. Still not giving up though! If I need to wait for sudden streaks of inspiration, then I will hunker down and do just that. At least the drabble fics kinda keep me in shape.

Only a few more days of break left... I hope that inspiration comes soon! Right now would be nice!

 

2 Responses to Update

  1. JDec102 Says:
    We want story updates + blog posts!

    Sincerely,

    Everyone in the world.
  2. peanutbutter126 Says:
    Oh wow, you just helped me realise that my blog wasn't updating! I've posted a few updates and made very small nudges of progress on the meters, but it doesn't look like they're showing up. I'll fix this asap!

    I have no excuse for the lack of story updates though XD Slow, slow work with uni going on. But your comment has pulled me back into the fanfic word, so I'll work harder this weekend :)