My Life Would Suck Without You: Drabble 20

Teddy Bear

I remember starting this drabble a long time ago during a computing lesson. I never really paid attention to class. XD

I've been trying to update Precious People lately but I haven't gone very far into the chapter. I did go back and do a thorough edit of the previous chapters though. I was never really satisfied with it. I rewrote pretty much every second sentence, cut out bits that seemed to do nothing but raise the word count, and added honorifics. Watching so much anime has kind of drilled honorifics into me, so it feels strange to write certain parts without it. Names are also written in Japanese format now - i.e. Uzumaki Naruto instead of Naruto Uzumaki.

I don't seem to be able to actually sit down and write something substantial. Hopefully writing some drabbles, maybe even a few oneshots, will get me back into the groove. I think I need to read some books and get my mind churning.

 

1 Response to My Life Would Suck Without You: Drabble 20

  1. JKArcanus Says:
    Good to see how things are progressing. The status bars for stories are certainly interesting. Glad there is another serious NaruSaku out there. I like Hinata and all but there's like a million stories with them and they get old. I know what you mean about the honorifics, things have been that way with me too for a while. Especially since they subtly communicate alot, there's a signifigance there that allows profound detail without having to ramble on about it (ie. Sakura calling our favorite knucklehead Naruto-kun would be very telling).