Halcyon Days: Chapter 5

Chapter here

Bit slow with this post because my internet was acting up.

My fanfiction writing has really slowed down lately. I seem to have the most inspiration to write for Halcyon Days, and am stuck with the other stories because I don't know where to take them. Especially Blossom In My Eyes. It's very near completion, but I'm trying to come up with something worthy of one of the most eventful chapters in the story. I've been coming up with ideas for my stories as I go, so my decisions at that moment really affect how the story turns out. I think I've made a few bad decisions along the way, so I'm doing my best to avoid releasing a chapter just for the sake of updating. Doing that could easily turn a half-decent story into a bad one. Please bear with me for now. I know I haven't updated a few of my stories in months. ^^

 

0 Responses to Halcyon Days: Chapter 5