Update

Lately, I keep getting distracted from fanfiction by my original story. It's stretching my inspiration pretty thin! That said, I've been picturing a lot of SasuHina scenes when I'm falling asleep in lectures, and that's usually a sign that another oneshot for Serendipity is looming on the horizon. Newer stories really hog the spotlight, don't they?

I also mapped out a bit more of Memento chapter 2, but no actual writing was done this week. Hope next week gives me something to work with. I had a NaruSaku drabble idea in my head... and then I went to uni and forgot what it was!

 

5 Responses to Update

  1. JDec102 Says:
    Haven't seen an update for over two months. That weird thing happening again with people not being able to see the updates?
  2. Anonymous Says:
    Well, it's seems like long ago since I first read Halcyon days and beacame hooked on it. I don't know if I will ever get to see the tenth chapter, but you can count on me to keep looking through my favorites stories and wait to get the chill I usually get when one of my favorite is finally updated!

    Keep working hard on anything you hold dear and keep moving forward!

    Thank you!

    Andrew Norton Onymous
  3. Anonymous Says:
    Hey peanutbutter126,

    I'm assuming school work and such keeping you occupied? It's been a while since we've heard any news at all from you. Hope you're still doing alright. Just dropping by to say hello and that there are still faithful readers of yours ^-^Y
  4. Anonymous Says:
    peanutbutter126

    Ignore this completely if you are busy but if you are not


    PLEASE I AM BEGGING YOU, YOUR FAN IS BEGGING YOU, PLEASE UPDATE BLOSSOM IN MY EYES!!!!!!!!!

    Thats all i wanted to say, thank you for taking the time to read this.

    Your Fan
  5. Anonymous Says:
    Guess he's gone...............