Apologies, drabbles and updates!

.... Hi XD

Firstly - I'm sorry I broke my promise of providing an update every week. Please forgive me! DX

Secondly - here is my excuse (coming from me, it's quite legitimate this time!). Right after the second week of the new update scheme, my computer decided to crash and die an anticipated death. Luckily I had just bought a new laptop but losing my desktop, which was very much my main computer, still left me a whole bunch of technological issues to sort out. University kept me on my toes so it took weeks for me to find time to crack open my old tower, dig out my hard drive and rescue my fanfiction folder (my life would be over if I lost that). It took another few weeks for me to survive exam stress and even though I'm technically not finished with them yet, I feel like I have enough time to deliver this long overdue update for the ones who have been waiting for it.

To make up for it, I've hashed out precisely 3362 words for Halcyon Days over the past two days :D I was going to put off this update until I had finished the chapter as proper compensation but today I got into writing a SasuHina drabble fic when I should've been studying for chemistry, and decided to post that instead. I know it's strange to see stories that aren't Naruto or Sakura-centric from me, but I hope some poeple can still enjoy it!

Serendipity
That their lives had been mapped for them since birth was not a maybe. But, just maybe, their futures had always been on a crash course for each other's, right from the very start. A collection of SasuHina oneshots. Non-massacre AU.

I do want to make sure that it's clear that I'm not suddenly writing SasuHina because I admittedly favour NaruSaku and therefore it must follow that SasuHina is the next logical solution. I've said before that I'm very open to pairings. It's a bit meticulous to have to say this but I'm aware that a lot of people consider me a NaruSaku author and while I don't plan on denying that, I'd like to avoid pairing wars popping up anywhere. I want to remind people that writing is meant to be fun, that's all :)

I will keep this update scheme going for as long as I can, or until I start to see that it's not viable. Honestly, I don't think I can come up with something every week but if this can get to me to update even one story, it's worth a shot XD

Hope everyone has been well! And I'll be the first to say this - PB is backkkk! for now

 

3 Responses to Apologies, drabbles and updates!

  1. Narujen Says:
    It's great to have you back PB! =D And I may be following you for your NaruSaku fanfics but I also enjoy your other ones thoroughly. Especially the ShikaIno one. So sad! ;_;
  2. peanutbutter126 Says:
    Thanks! I'm glad you like them :D
  3. Narujen Says:
    You're welcome. ^^ Thank YOU for making such amazing fanfics! ;D