Halcyon Days: chapter 7

Link

As expected, this story is so much easier to write now that Naruto's in the modern world. The canon Naruto universe is... complicated. No wonder people like AUs XD

 

4 Responses to Halcyon Days: chapter 7

  1. Anonymous Says:
    lol there's no rush or anything, but should we be worried that the word count meters for the stories haven't been moving at all?
  2. peanutbutter126 Says:
    Hopefully not, though it is true that I'm nearing the end of my holidays. I've been busy with university enrolment and whatnot (very confusing stuff!) so I haven't had time to write. I'll have to admit updates will most likely slow down like they already have, but I'm still determined to finish all my stories. I just don't know when that will be, but hopefully not eternity XD
  3. Narujen Says:
    So...does that mean will have to wait half an eternity? O_O; NO~! DX

    Just kidding. xP I love your stories so much that I'm willing to wait until I'm in my 90's.
  4. Anonymous Says:
    Aww, so I guess your four months of break are about up huh?

    Well I guess good luck in college. It was great having you back. We'll be sad about your absence once again, lol man and you got my hopes up when you said "this story is so much easier to write now..." haha I had thought maybe it was possible for another chapter of Halcyon Days before you set off again, but that's alright I guess, life comes first doesn't it? lol just don't up and leave entirely for years again yea? =]