My Life Would Suck Without You: Drabble 30

Clueless

Whoop, hit 30 chapters! 8D I love having a story that I can update whenever I like, without having to think about anything except the oneshot I'm writing. No strings attached, haha.

Lately I've been back to picking at the in-progress fic I've had in the works for a couple of months now. I also pseudo-started another one to test the plot bunny. And I've got a semi-engaged plot bunny from a few months back that is also sitting on a half chapter. I'm starting to feel like I have a new generation of stories at my back, although only one of them is confirmed at this stage. I itch sometimes but I stubbornly won't post it until I finish Blossom (I seriously need motivation to do that; I love Blossom for being my first fanfiction writing experience and cringe whenever I think about how it's going to get butchered...)

I'm also starting to realise that I effectively have four in-progress fics going on at the same time. I mentally don't count Cherish and Memento because they're 'young'. Sometimes it feels like I'm juggling a lot more than that. But it sure is helpful to be able to switch to writing another story when you're stuck on one XD

 

0 Responses to My Life Would Suck Without You: Drabble 30