Quick update

Hiya! Thought I'd drop by and give a quick update on what I've been doing lately. So here we go:

1) My final exams are fast approaching. They are in a month or so. I've been slacking off since my last exams finished, but you bet I'll be busy cramming! It's terrible that I'm losing my steam when the end of the tunnel is so near, but I'll survive. I've always been a last minute person XD

2) Lately, I've been picking at a new story while I still have the inspiration. It's quite fun because I find it different to everything I've written so far. If I do decide to put it up on FF.net, it most likely won't be up until after I've finished Blossom In My Eyes; if I don't put my foot down at some point, that story is never going to get finished - which would be tragic, since it's one of the first multichapter stories I've ever written and I'd really like to complete it, to tie up loose ends. Blossom is like a legacy of my old writing style and looking back amuses me, haha.

3) I did have time to make 700 words progress on Precious People. It's slow work at the moment.

4) On other stories, I'll admit I haven't touched them much. I rewrote what I had for chapter 6 of Halcyon Days, and then left it there. Only Human, I've occasionally looked over and adjusted what I already had, trying to figure out where to take it. Cherish and Memento haven't gone anywhere after posting the first chapters, and I imagine they will take a while to be updated ):

5) That's all for now! I will now hermit myself to convince myself to cram like a madwoman.

 

0 Responses to Quick update