Memento

Memento

Waking up with no idea who she is, Sakura doesn't know what to think of herself and those around her. Gradually, she learns to live again - but there are many things she does not know. The only thing she does, is that she wants to meet him.

Quite the belated post. School life made me stingy on time, and there are so many things on my to-do list x.x

Anyway, Memento has been in the works for a long time. All I can say is, I loved working on it and I hope you guys enjoy it too :)

I had a bit of a brainwave for another story. Which, considering how many in-progress fics I've got on my plate right now, isn't exactly the best news for my willpower XD I'm determined not to touch the idea until after I graduate, or at least until I finish Blossom In My Eyes. I have yet to actually finish a multichapter story. It's tragic ):

 

0 Responses to Memento