Over the Rain

Summary: They live in an ugly yet beautiful world of laughter and tears, love and hate, themselves and everyone else, and they are all human. A collection of drabbles based on prompts from fanfic100. All characters.

Link

Over the Rain is a little project inspired by the fanfic100 challenge. I don't post on the community and I don't see it as a challenge. Rather, I'm just borrowing the prompts so I minimise chances of a writers block due to inspiration, and also to encourage me to think in more abstract ways. What better way to think beyond myself than to write something on a prompt like 'spade'? :P

Here is a link to the fanfic100 community. I reckon it's a good writing exercise. Try it out :)

Phew, I showed quite a lot of activity in 48 hours! 

 

0 Responses to Over the Rain