Cherish: Chapter 1

Summary: The fact that Naruto left without telling her had never boded well with Sakura. So when she finally gets a hold of him, letting go is not an option. Now they're in for the toughest lesson of their lives: you never know what you've got until it's gone.

Link

Yes, a new story. XD It was born out of a slightly twisted idea I had and I get the feeling it will be slightly different to my other stories in some aspects. Oh well, let's just see how it goes.

I'll add a progress meter for Cherish after this, since it is technically a multichapter story despite my intentions to limit it to three chapters.

The title and lyrics came from the song Cherish by Otsuka Ai. If you want to check out the song, I highly recommend you check out this magnificent video. =D

 

0 Responses to Cherish: Chapter 1