Only Human: Chapter 6

I just posted the next chapter for Only Human. Now that I have it out of the way, I can finally tackle Precious People again.

This blog is actually helping. Whenever I feel like procrastinating, I update the progress meter, look at how much I've done, and then get back to work. Of course, inspiration is another thing, since I'm making these stories up as I go. XD

Talk about the progress meter. MS Word gave me a word count of exactly 7500 words, which is what I'd estimated for the meter. Haha, what a coincidence. I was just thinking how hilarious it would be to get it on the dot while I was going over it, and then I looked at the word count and just stared. I bet that's not going to happen again a second time even if I want it to.

 

0 Responses to Only Human: Chapter 6