Just getting started

This was just a random idea that attacked me out of nowhere. I'll be using this blog to post my progress with my writing - mostly fanfiction - so people know what I am working on, and an approximation of when to expect updates. It should get me motivated to stop procrastinating and I'm hoping it will benefit my small handful of readers if they do choose to stop by.

I might even post reviews of books I read. I must have gone through at least a quarter of my school library's fiction books by now. It'd be interesting to look back on the books I've read every now and then, I think.

I'm still trying to get the hang of using this blog, and I'm playing around with the themes and widgets. Hopefully I'll have this thing up and running soon.

 

0 Responses to Just getting started